Go Grow is a renowned accelerator program at Copenhagen School of Entrepreneurship. We aim to enable startups founded by students or recent graduates to accelerate their growth and transformational journey. Our accelerator is a business accelerator with a focus on the classical business disciplines a well as network, leadership training and societal impact.
At Go Grow, we have a founder-first mentality that reflects the hands-on and practical content of the program from industry experts to ensure we support early-stage founders’ learning journeys in the best possible way to give them a head start for future growth and scale with an international focus.
The combination of our wide variety of valuable activities, support, office space and the connection
to likeminded startups and mentors results in an elevated business growth throughout the nine
months of the program. Some of the benefits of being selected for the Go Grow accelerator program
are the following:
• Hands-on workshops lead by experienced industry experts with a focus on business and startup disciplines
• Leadership and team development program for all founders
• Relevantly matched and dedicated mentors for all startups
• Peer2peer network with same stage startups
• Free of charge office spaces for the founders and their teams
• Exposure to investors and an opportunity to do an investor pitch at the Demo Day
• Access to free of charge consultants (lawyers, accountants and more)
• Support by in-house experts at CSE
• Alumni and social events and networking opportunities with the startup community
Participation in Go Grow is free of charge and CSE does not require any equity.
• You or someone at a C-level position in your startup is a student or recent graduate
• You have a developed product or functional prototype and paying customers
• Your product can scale and grow exponentially and internationally
• You are willing to commit to the program, the office space, the activities and the community
• You are driven by learning and constantly improve your professional and personal skills
• You have a clear intention of contributing to the sustainable development goals
1. Hit the apply button and fill out the Go Grow application form
2. We screen the applications and select a number of applicants for a personal 5-minute pitch for our selection panel. You will be notified by email if you have been selected for the pitch and interview.
3. You pitch your business for the selection panel and may bring any visual aids. At the pitch, you will be questioned on Commercial, Technical, Team and Personal aspects.